Insurance for Sober Living Homeowners

Most standard homeowner or landlord policies prohibit sober living operations! Do not be misled by assuming your sober living homeowner insurance policy is the same as a standard homeowner policy. It isn’t! You are rolling the dice by having a policy that excludes this type of activity. A claim that is denied based on the carrier underwriting exclusion for sober living puts your assets and income at risk.

Until recently, Sober living owners had few insurance options available to them. Not any longer! Comprehensive coverage is now available at extremely affordable rates. Join others with transitional living homes by obtaining a policy that protects the unique needs of a sober living business.

Coverage options for sober living facilities, transitional homes and halfway houses now include General Liability, Property coverage for both building and personal property, Professional Liability, Abuse and Molestation, owned and non owned auto liability and workers compensation.

Sober Living Home Insurance Coverage

General Liability

  • $1,000,000 per occurrence
  • $3,000,000 general aggregate
  • $3,000,000 products/completed operations aggregate
  • $1,000,000 personal/advertising injury
  • $1,000,000 damage to premises rented to you
  • $20,000 medical payments
  • Blanket Additional Insureds
  • Blanket special events on & off premises
  • Internet privacy and liability

Sexual & Physical Abuse Liability

  • $250,000 per occurrence
  • $500,000 annual aggregate
  • Higher limits available**

Professional Liability
  • $250,000 per occurrence
  • $500,000 annual aggregate
  • Higher limits available**

Auto Liability

  • $1,000,000 for hired/non-owned autos Property
  • Building & Business Personal Property
  • Full replacement cost
  • Deductibles starting at $500
  • Loss of Rental Income
  • Equipment Breakdown Coverage

Workers’ Compensation

  • As required by state

Why Cheap Sober Living Insurance?

You get specific insurance coverage for the sober living community
Low monthly premium payments for your insurance
Coverage is provided by “A” rated insurance companies
We are a 17 year old agency dedicated to superior service
Licensed agents are available to help answer your questions
Comprehensive coverage options can even include Professional Liability and Sexual & Physical Abuse

Contact Cheap Sober Living Insurance

Want A Quote? start here

Want to get the ball rolling on receiving a quote for Affordable and Comprehensive Insurance coverage tailored for owners of sober living homes? Fill out this form and we will get back to you ASAP.